Fudgey Chocolate FondueIngredients:
- 4 oz butter or margarine
- 2 oz Cocoa powder
- 6 oz sugar
- 4 fl oz evaporated milk or light cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted Fondue Dippers: pound cake pieces, marshmallows, cherries, grapes, mandarin orange segments, pineapple chunks, strawberries, fresh fruit slices
1. Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; immediately stir in cocoa. Add sugar and evaporated milk.
2. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and hot. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Fondue will thicken slightly as it cools. Serve warm with Assorted Fondue Dippers. About 1-1/2 cups fondue.